The ninth week of the seventh season challenges live "Fortune, ”And that means new ways to earn battle stars and experience. By collecting more battle stars and raising your level up to 100, players can earn limited time, such as cosmetics and XP. (Collection of 10 battle stars will reveal one additional level.) Weekly challenges are available to anyone who buys 7th season battle pass, which could be used for 950 games in V-Bucks or around $ 10.
Here's what you need to do this week:
- Use sneaky snowman in different games (3)
- Step 1 of 5: Land in a Retail Line (1)
- Eliminate enemies Junk Junction or Retail Row (Hard; 3)
- Pop 10 Gold Balloons (10)
- Stage 1 of 3: Sunshine Dance (1)
- Shotgun Removal (Hard; 3)
- Complete Time Trials on the X-4 Stormwing Plane (Hard; 2)
To find specific named locations Gold Balloons, Time Trials and Hidden Battle Star go to the reddit user 'thesquatingdog. As always, do not forget to finish the game once you have completed one or more problems to make sure you get the credit. Difficult challenges will give players 10 battle stars; the rest will usually give five. Complete all to earn as many Battle Stars as possible, giving you maximum value in terms of booty, your battle pass.
Find out what kind of changes the game comes with the latest patch here.