Wednesday, 19/01/20 20:55 (GMT + 7)
Inventor James Dyson, known today as Thomas Edison, has just surpassed two other billionaires to rank first in the UK's richest rating.
James Dyson (71), an inventor of a pocket vacuum cleaner, is currently Britain's richest billionaire after his company made record profits in 2018. In 2018, the technology company Dyson made a profit of £ 1 billion, compared to £ 801 million in 2017. According to Bloomberg Billion Index, this success was $ 3.4 billion, resulting in $ 13.8 billion ($ 319.9 trillion). VND).
As Bloomberg points out, Dyson has just surpassed Jim Ratcliffe (founder of Ineos Group Chemical Plant) and Hugh Grosvenor (7th Westminster Duke) to become Britain's richest man. Hugh Grosvenor was once the richest man in the UK thanks to his family-owned land in 1677. year, while last year he did not interfere with Ratcliffe. Today, the 27-year-old Duke is the third richest man in the UK, with assets of $ 12.4 billion ($ 287.4 trillion).
Inventor James Dyson is Britain's richest billionaire
Dyson Company, one of the largest technology companies in the UK, is famous for home appliances. In 2018, the company's profit increased due to demand for new hair care products. The company earned large profits from the Asian customer base, which helped to earn more than 50% of the company's revenue. In November 2018, Alibaba Group said that many of the best-selling products on the 11th November International Day were from Dyson.
Dyson's famous product is vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, the company has expanded its range to include air purifiers and hair care products. In addition, the Dyson tram project will be implemented by 2021.
Important milestones in the career of billionaire James Dyson:
– 1974: Ballbarrow attack, wheelbarrow
– 1983: Finish the first bag without a vacuum cleaner design
– 1986: Registration of a technology license for a vacuum cleaner in Japan.
– 1993: Sale of the first Dyson DC01 vacuum cleaner model on the UK market.
– 2000: Wins Hoover company to steal the idea of a vacuum cleaner.
– 2006: Born Dyson Hair Dryer.
– 2007: Queen Elizabeth II arrived at Bightham Castle.
– 2013: sued Samsung for violating patent Dyson vacuum cleaners.
– 2014: Sponsor a Technical Research Center at Cambridge University.
Officially divorced after 25 years of detention, Jeff Bezos's $ 137 billion fate can be divided and …