It's because of you. If you are thinking of incorporating some of your habits physical activity This is one of the best decisions you can make. But it is no less true that you may have difficulty in organizing: work, study, family responsibilities or daily exercise can be an important obstacle when starting work.
Or you know where to start. First of all, there must be a purpose. Setting a goal for yourself is an important step in achieving your goals. And there is no greater motivation than improving overall health. But you might as well wish lose weight, maintain weight, improve your physical condition, develop muscles, train for competition or daily work, whether you are at home or at work, be more resilient.
Second, and not least is to make a plan and implement it. With determination and willpower. At first it can cost you, but once you start to feel better at all levels and see the results, you will realize that it is totally worth it. No one who plays sports will say they are worse than before the start. On the contrary
What are the health benefits?
- Doing some physical exercise helps with the reduction hypertension, coronary heart disease, stroke, diabetes, breast and colon cancer, depression and falls.
- It also improves bone and functional health, and assume that the determinant is energy expenditureneeded to control calorie balance and weight.
How long is the recommended minimum?
- The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends speaking at least 150 minutes per week of aerobic exercise, moderate intensity, either 75 minutes of intense aerobic exercise each week, or an equivalent combination of moderate to vigorous activity.
- The Authority proposes to achieve a rather realistic target: the equivalent of a target 30 minutes of physical activity 5 days a week.
What should you consider in your diet?
- Depending on what your goal is, you should keep in mind when doing the exercises calorie balance, that is, the calories you eat and the calories you consume.
- If you plan to burn fat, you will need to burn more calories than you consume. On the contrary, if you want to keep your weight, you need to have a balance between admission and expenditure.
- WHO recommends intake for men is between 2000 and 2500 Kcal per day and for women between 1500 and 2000 kcal per day.. Work properly.
7 simple exercises
First of all, with Jordan Yeoh, one of the many fitness experts currently in the business, welcome to share with you, a workout routine that focuses on burning fat, losing or gaining weight, building endurance and improving fitness. It is a simple scheme consisting of basic exercises. The ideal is to complete 3 to 5 series each.
- Push-ups 10-15 reps
- Abs. 15-20 repetitions
- Jumping jack 30-50 reps.
- Iron Hold position for 20 to 60 seconds.
- Tupus 12-20 repetitions
- Iron with footrest. 5-8 reps for each leg.
- Barrel or glute. 20-30 repetitions
Two sets of exercises
As an adjunct, Yeoh shares two common exercises and tips for beginners to reduce their difficulty: burpees and climber.
- Both are exercises that work several muscle groups in both the upper and lower body, and are a very effective way to burn calories and fat to improve your fitness in a relatively short period of time.
- The personal trainer recommends following the 2/10/10 rule, that is, performing 10 repetitions of each exercise and performing 10 sets.
If in doubt, seek advice
If you have any questions about technique or workload that you can support based on your shape condition, you should consult either, a trainer or health care professionalbecause each person needs a different approach depending on the circumstances. Remember that the requirements of each exercise and the rest time between sets should be adjusted according to your condition as you progress. The results will not wait and you will feel much better.