(Caracas, Nov. 7, News24). WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging applications around the world. However, this sometimes brings some problems when running on any iOS or Android mobile device.
Read also: Learn! Apple plans to launch iPhone 5G by 2020
Below, we will tell you what are some of the most common problems and how to deal with them.
1.- You can not download what is sent to the chat
– Check that your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network with a good signal.
– Check that your cell phone's date and time are set correctly.
– Make sure your microSD card has space for files to be downloaded. To check, go to "configuration", "store" and select "SD card", then save the files that take up a lot of space or download them to Google on disk; Finally, delete them from your mobile phone and continue downloading from the WhatsApp application.
2.- Send a PDF or a hard file
– WhatsApp photos, videos, and audio devices have limitations on weight. The solution is to download an application called Wasend that allows you to send PDF files or to exceed the specified weight for all contacts.
3.- You can not send photos or videos in chat
– In this case, it's possible that your mobile phone is configured so that the WhatsApp "app" does not have permission to access its media content. To resolve this, go to & # 39; Phone Settings & # 39 ;, & # 39; Applications & Notifications & # 39 ;, & # 39; Applications Permissions & # 39; and select & # 39; Memory & # 39 ;, and finally select the applications you want to grant permission to access your photos and videos, provide a formal application blog.
4.- Not all or some of your contacts appear
– First, check these contacts if they still have the same phone number or they no longer use WhatsApp.
– Verify that the phone number is complete and has an appropriate country of origin indicator. In the case of Colombia, it is "57".
– To update the WhatsApp application in the App Store or Play Store, some old versions may cause your contacts to not be displayed. When updating, open the "app" and in the "Contacts" section, click on three dots in the upper right corner and select "Update".
5.- Create two WhatsApp accounts in your cell phone
– According to Andro4all, two or more numbers are only possible with an external Disa program that brings together any messaging service.
– To install and configure it, you must follow the steps outlined in this link.
With information from Pulzo