November 28, 2018 at 08.47
Updated on November 28, 2008, at. 09:50
The petrol station, located in Maracay, Aragua State, drove on Wednesday morning. This incident occurred on Casanova-Godoy Avenue.
Thanks to Twitter shared images, it was possible to observe how the smoke column occurred from the incident.
Gregory Diesel, a journalist, explained that a motorcycle burning on a petrol filling station. He added that both fire extinguishers were damaged.
Araghas state fire brigade officials went to fire control.
– Venemundo Web (@VenemundoWeb) November 28, 2018
– Report now (@ Reporting) November 28, 2018
# 28 Nov 8:30 am the nose was dropped by the gas station Casanova Godoy PV, #MaracayAfter Kellogg's motorcycle was filled with gasoline and burned. 2 useless fire extinguishers. No injuries. Controlled situation pic.twitter.com/oulDscgoSC
– Gregoria Díaz (@ tortura) November 28, 2018
– LUIS DALIER ™ Diario El Sol (@luisdalier) November 28, 2018
– TV Venezuelan News (@TVVnoticias) November 28, 2018
– El Pitazo (@ ElPitazoTV) November 28, 2018
#Sinestro Fuel is registered at the petrol station #SanJacinto when the motorcycle unit burned the fuel. The island operators went on to use fire extinguishers, but they did not work #Maracay pic.twitter.com/cqL4E512p1
– Eleazar Urbaez (@ FEDGLOCK) November 28, 2018
– Aragüeño (@ ElAragueno) November 28, 2018