Celebrating rebranding from Google FiThe Google Store has launched a fairly large advertising campaign that will give you up to $ 999 in travel gift cards while you buy it. Pikel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 2, or Pixel 2 XL and sign up for Google Fi.
First, to get a full $ 999, you'll have to buy the most expensive 999-pixel 3 XL with 128 GB of memory. The deal here is "up to $ 999" with a gift card that matches the price, depending on which phone you are using. So, if you miss 2 pixels at $ 649, you'll get $ 649 on gift cards. To understand?
The available gift cards will be available on the Tango Card and will be offered from selected travel partners. Companies such as Airbnb, Delta, Hotels.com and Southwest are taking part.
Okay, how does it "do" work? Lord, here are some terms.
- Buy Pixel 2, 2 XL, Pixel 3, or Pixel 3 XL from the Google Store and select the Google Fi option when asking "Which carrier?"
- You must be activated in Fi within 15 days of posting and remain active for 60 consecutive days.
- You must activate the full service, not just the database
- Both new and existing Google Fi customers are eligible
- New customers have to move a number from another carrier since August 28th
- With this transaction, you can not combine $ 200 credit with Google Fi advertising
- If you stop the Fi service for more than 7 days or cancel within 120 days of activation, you will be charged for the value of the gift cards
- If you comply with these terms, you will essentially receive travel gift cards in 75-90 days
This is a skillful list of terms. If you want to do this, simply know that you are purchasing Pixel 3 or Pixel 2 with the Google Fi service and if you want to receive travel gift cards as "free." If it sounds like you, click on this link below and choose your phone.
Google store sitelink