In the morning, you can expect to awaken that there may be a symptom of many diseases. Belm Yesilada Yagbasan provided the following information: "Lack of vitamins, thyroid disease, cancer disease, heart disease, ear and nose and throat disease, lung problems, musculoskeletal disorders, gastrointestinal diseases, sleep disorders, psychological causes, such as severe illnesses how fatigue can be deduced.
Morning tiredness symptoms; We can list it as dry mouth, discomfort muscle pain, stomach and intestinal disorder, low morning tension, dizziness, increased fatigue during the day. It can be the result of the wrong or incomplete action that we do, not understanding our daily lives. "
Pay attention to them so as not to get tired!
Internal Medicine Specialist Belma Yeşilada Yağbasan gave the following advice on what to do to wake up in the morning and reduce the feeling of fatigue:
– Regular and adequate night-time sleep is important. A healthy adult needs 7-9 hours of sleep every day. In addition, each evening at the same time sleep at the same time to get to the body to sleep and relax, will create a layout.
– The nutrients we give as much as our diet is important. Unhealthy diet; it causes nutrient, vitamin, mineral, and caloric deficiencies, making the person sluggish and tired.
– Daily water consumption should be sufficient. If a person does not have any health problems, they consume 2-2.5 LT water daily. This amount may vary depending on the person's occupation, daily physical activity and season. Water is a very important substance in metabolic events at the cellular level. Dehydration of the body can lead to a decrease in blood pressure and may disappear during the day.
-Ports; Although it can cause muscle pain and fatigue in the body for beginners, it makes a person fit when done on a regular basis.
We spend an average of one third of the bed in bed for four hours. The bed you choose is suitable for our body and, if it is, for our illnesses. Otherwise, poor sleep; it can cause fatigue and muscle aches throughout the day.
– Consider electronic devices such as computers, tablets, mobile phones. The light of electronic devices negatively affects the level of melatonin responsible for sleep. Therefore, it may be helpful to leave all these devices for at least half an hour before bed.
We need to pay attention to the choice of drinks that we consume hours ago. Drinks like tea, coffee and green tea increase our vigilance and poor quality sleep. In addition, sugar foods and other carbohydrates that are consumed close to the bed, as well as hampering our sleeping quality, create weight.
– Chronic tiredness and sleep disturbance should be distinguished. Chronic tiredness is the cause of sleep disorders. However, chronic fatigue; Hormonal causes can be associated with many causes, such as neuronal causes, nutritional disorders, virulence, and depression.
Despite all these measures, more than two weeks of morning tiredness and constant daytime weakness, concentration disturbances, muscle pain, headache such as complaints can be a significant health problem. In this case, you should consult a health care institution. "