Minister for Health Fahrettin Koca; After meeting with Adana, Hatay, Mersin, Samsun and Kastamonu provincial health directors, he announced that Hatay’s growth had risen to 125 percent in the past week and the number of cases to 86 percent through her social media account.
Sharing a husband; “It simply came to our notice then. Let’s not give in to our habits. Let’s turn restrictions into opportunities. We will support our healthcare professionals by following the measures more closely. The fight is won together, “he warned.
CALL FROM HATAY MEDICAL CHAMBER TO CITIZENS
Dr. Hatay Medical Chamber Chairman Dr. Sadik Nazik issued a statement to SÖZCÜ on the increase in the number of cases in the province: “No one should go outside except in mandatory cases. “Let the street ban act as if it were every hour.”
Pointing out that the increase in the province was due to visits to relatives, Naziks used the following statements in his statement:
* No one should make arbitrary visits.
* Today we know that the biggest increase is due to visits from relatives and friends.
* Do not trust even relatives during this period. Don’t say “I have nothing”.
* We can transmit the disease asymptomatically. If we have nothing, we can take it from relatives we trust and distribute it.
* Business; The mask and distance rule has already passed, it has become an obligation not to go out