Thursday , August 22 2019
Home / switzerland / Jonas († 12) had to die due to electrical device failure

Jonas († 12) had to die due to electrical device failure



Research on the Multiple Housing Fire Cause on Sunday Steffisburg has shown that a technical fault in an electrical device has caused a fire. The fire killed a twelve-year-old boy.

On Sunday night, the apartment house Weiergraben 34, Steffisburg BE, burned down completely. John * († 12) died in the flames (reported by Blick). Now, the canton police Bernese fire investigators have found out that a technical fault in an electrical device has caused a fire.

The device is that the police would also like to report on Blick's request – in the past, again and again, that lasers or other devices on lithium-ion batteries flared.

The Steffisburg fire caused the loss of more than one million francs.

Parents wanted to save John

In addition, the institution where the researchers were found was officially identified. Thus, the police confirmed that it was a twelve-year-old boy from the canton of Bern.

Just before Sunday at When the forces arrived, the house was already complete. The resident said in a shock: "The screams tore me out of sleep." There were three parties in the house.

John's great sister Julie * (14) is considered to be one of the first to trigger anxiety, said relative Andreas B. *. "She awoke her family and was just going to climb up the gazebo before everything went away." Parents tried to save John, he says. They themselves were injured and had to go to the hospital.

Neighbors gave clothes to the victims

The other survivors could escape to the latter, Andreas B. * said. On the second floor a tenant, his good friend, could only wake his girlfriend, then he had fled dressed in panties. "His clothes, his articles, his mobile phone, all his belongings burned." He brought his friends socks and jacket.

Other residents gave clothing to the affected population during the night. "We were until dawn," said the neighbor.

The apartment house is no longer residential. Steffisburg was a shock on Sunday. For a reader who lives only a few dozen meters, BLICK said, "We are a small village. You can feel excited here." die. »(Hah)


Source link