Monday , December 6 2021

Gianni Infantino continues to attack – football – sports



[ad_1]

Last week, the European Network of Journalists, referring to documents from the Football Leaks Platform, reported Infantinos' "inappropriate impact on the FIFA Code of Conduct." The team from the Tamil Bureau of Investigation and Das Magazin took part in revelations as a Swiss partner, and at a time when UEFA Secretary-General Infantino succeeded reach agreement with top-level clubs in Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City Financial Injuries Investigation (FFP).

"Nothing is a shame," Infantino has now announced to the German news agency dpa for talks with club representatives in 2014. This form of conversation was in the interest of UEFA. "We wanted clubs to be competitive and not exclude them," continued Infantino. It was valid for all 30 FFP cases, and not just top clubs from Paris and Manchester. The conversation involved up to 50 people. "There's nothing you can do behind," Infantino explained.

Valais sees himself as victims of a constant libel campaign and resolves any violation. "In the case of FIFA there is no illegal activity," said World Association Manager. During his term, "no franc has disappeared". Since taking office in February 2016, he has been trying to discredit him.

"You do not see anything weird"

The controversial statement with Vassilios Skouris, Chair of the Ethics Chamber, in which he proposed the new code of ethics, described Infantino as an ordinary process. "I do not see anything strange," said Infantino, who wants to pick a second term at the FIFA Congress in Paris on June 6th.

At the Miami Fifa Council in May, Miami Infantino wants to lift the criticism, but not his order, which removes the term "corruption" as a criminal offense for the Code of Ethics. "I will implement the proposal to send a clear signal," he said.

48er World Championship Qatar: Decision in March

According to Infantino, various revolutionary decisions are being made in Florida. Thereafter, it is necessary to determine or remove the possible number of 48 World Cup members in the Qatar 2022 tournament. However, he is estimating the probability that his desired 16 team extension will be implemented so low.

In addition, at a meeting held on 14 and 15 March, Infantino also expects a decision on a megaprojekt he supports to create a new club for the World Cup and the National League. In October, the working group established in Kigali will complete their work on the head.

[ad_2]
Source link