Partizan players won Cibona 86:67 in the 7th round of the ABA League derby
Basketball player trainer Partizan Andrea Trinkijeri said his players started drunk against Cibon and said they should not play against the strongest teams.
– If we think we will play against the future and the stars … We are young, but we must learn that we can not open the game in this way. We started as drunk. It's a bit early that in the afternoon we'll be drunk. There were wonderful times, but if we think of it against the strongest teams, then I'm sorry for the fans and the players – he said Tricks journalists in Belgrade.
Partizan players won Cibona 86:67 in the 7th round of ABB's derby.
Black and white are the third consecutive victory as Trikeers sat on the club bench.
– I'm not happy, honest. I told the players bravo, but we have to be real … I have to pay players for them to be better. Daily – he said Tricks
The coach of Aleksandar Nikolic was happy with the game so far, but still wanted to change the line up.
– Trent thought it was. When it's even better. This room is easy to play with energy and we are always able to screw in. This is not a junior tournament. We quickly understand what is a serious, professional basketball … We have 20 differences, but this is not enough, because the team has a way to go out. The first demand was to dig, and now we have to continue to play a better basketball, both in defending and in the attack.
Satisfied with what happened to Anthony Brown, he briefly answered:
– He sat on the bench, the coach's decision.
Then the question followed – with the captain Novica Velikochovicha?
– We have a deal. I told him to try to get back to his best physical form, to work every day, and when he was ready, he returned. He had a lot of physical problems. We need an experienced player, but I'm happy to train and how the captain helps the team he said Tinkters.