Summary 205 Live from November 28th
The commentators are Vic Joseph, Nigel McGuinness and Percy Watson.
– WWE 205 Live show begins with Drake Maverick behind the scenes announcing the battles we will be tonight.
– Singles games
Noam Dar Beets by Mike Kanell, when Lucha House Party music begins to attract attention. Dorado and Metalik arrive on the stage, and on the other Kalisto surprises Kanelli with a kick. With the three Nova Roller he's done a deal.
– Backstage, Akira Tozawa motivates Brian Kendrick and tells him to be more aggressive.
– Behind the scenes, Drew Gulak says he thought Kendrick was an ally or friend. But something changed and it became merry. Jack Gallagher says Kendrick is useless. Gulak says that next week, Kendrick is removed from misery, attacking him.
– Singles games
Hideo Itami surpasses the local wrestler (Levy Cruise) with a spinning cutter.
– Following the fight, Itami continues the attack on Cruise, but Arias Daivaris starts! Daivari pretends he is about to attack Itami, but he will finally hit the Cruiser! Daivari says he respects Itami and shakes hands with both.
– Fatherland TJP tells Drake Maverick that he is the best technical wrestler and first division champion. He wants to know why he is not the next opponent. Maverick says Gran Metalik beat her last week. TJP says that his problem is RAW. Maria and Mike Kanelli come in and want the LUX House Party to be considered by the TJP. TJP says he wants to improve. Mary reminds him of the benefits he has given him by helping him. TJP agrees. Mary says they want to humiliate them in the Tornado game. Maverick announces that the fight will take place next week.
– tag team game
Cedric Alexander and Mustafa Ali beat Tony Nese and Buddy Murphy with Ali, who blocks the Murhpy law and continues with the Tornado DDT. Alexander enters the fight and makes his belt check at Murphy for three.
The show ends with a winner's celebration.