Tuesday , March 2 2021

Ligue 2 (J15): Metz provides a minimum of Gazélec



Ousmane Dembélé would like to leave FC Barcelona, ​​Keita Baldé interested in several Premier League teams, Eden Hazard talks about her future … here is our Mercado diary:

Ousmane Dembélé had decided to leave Barçu!

Despite his current commitment to FC Barcelona by June 2022, the French international goalkeeper Ousmane Dembélé (age 21) was able to use the next change to pack his bags. According to our colleagues, information from the aim, a former player in Rennes and Dortmund would have expressed a desire to migrate under another heaven from the next Winter Mercato.

Last year, hired 115 million euros (without bonuses), Bamako's homeland did not play with Lionel Messi teammates, and Blaugrana would not have planned too much to keep, especially because of lack of professionalism. >> Ousmane Dembélé sanctioned

The creator of the sixth goal of this season (+ crucial), Vernon's homeland could count on some of the Premier League teams' interests. Liverpool Jurgen Klopp will focus on the world champion's situation, but another step could lead to Paris Saint-Germain.

Premier League takes care of Keith Bald

Currently lent to Inter Milan, Senegal international attacker Keita Baldé (23, Monaco) is reportedly targeting some Premier League teams. Unless Nerazzurri was convinced about this, he was a former player in Lazio in Rome, including Wolverhampton.

Under the agreement with ASM June 2022, the Arbùcies natives could have been attacked by the Mercato winter, but the structure managed by Nuno Espírito Santo would not be the only queue.

See our colleague information from TMWWest Ham could also offer Roberto Calenda recommended. To recover it in the form of a loan, it will cost about five million euros, but his performance on Saturday night (doubling against Frosinone) could allow him to extend his stay in Lombardy.

Chelsea: Danger closes the door until it leaves this winter this winter

Will Edens Hazards Join Real Madrid? This is an issue everyone is asking in England and Spain, as Florentino Perez is looking for a new galaxy and draws attention to Belgium. Chelsea has only one contract for one year and has not yet been extended by Blues, despite the desire of Maurizio Sarri, issued since his arrival in London.

Guest set Canal Football Club This Monday's Hazard came back to these rumors. "Now, as I said, I'm turning to Chelsea," he said. After this year, I still have one contract. We'll see. "

One thing is safe, the semi-final analyst of the last World Cup will not leave the club where he will join this week in 2012, as the Spanish press reported.

Manchester: Mangal, heading to Italy?

According to some reports from the Italian press, Inter Milan would not have lost the path leading to French international defender Eliaquim Mangala (27-year-old Manchester City). Under the agreement, until June 2019, the former FC Porto stayed close to the Nerazzurri, we learned in the columns Tuttosport.

Insufficient player time amongst the Citizens (0 appearance this season in the Premier League), Habs would have been targeted as part of Brazil's Joao Miranda 34) who would be able to pack their bags in the coming months.

Barca: Jordi Alba takes care of his future

Arriving at FC Barcelona in 2012, Jordi Alba quickly became one of the strongest Catalan clubs where he was trained before Valencia's fortune. The Spanish international team retreated to the big doors, quickly challenged its rivals such as Adriano or Lucas Digne.

However, it certainly does not seem to be one of his leadership priorities in extending the contract. "I do not know, he agreed to play with Atlético de Madrid (1-1). I do not know what the club thinks about me, and it's strange because there is not much time in my contract."

Linked to Blaugran until 2020, Jordi Alba, of course, would like to sign the last big deal until he imposes his 30th birthday in March 2019.


Source link