Vivo Y95 is intended as a budget smartphone, especially since the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor is even part of the low cost category. Vivo's announced $ 265 puts it somewhere on the border between the two entry-level and middle-tier categories, so I can not say it's very appealing.
Complete Vivo Y95 Specifications:
- 6.22 "HD2 (1520 × 720 pixels), 19.5: 9, 2.5D curved glass display;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core, Adreno 505, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB memory and support for microSD cards;
- Android 8.1 operating system Oreo and FunTouch OS 4.5 interface;
- Dual-sim, 4G, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n, dual band, Wi-Fi direct connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, dual-GPS, GLONASS and BDS fingerprints;
- 13 megapixel autofocus, LED flash, 1080p movie, bokeh capture, 2 megapixel camera with f / 2.4 + 20 megapixel front camera f / 2.0;
- 4030 mAh Quick Charging Battery, 163.5 g. weight and 8.28 mm thick.
The Vivo Y95 has a stylish design, a unibody metal construction and a 20 megapixel forward-facing AI camera and many features for your own photos. The smartphone will be available in black and red, both versions with a bluish-purple gradient.