Vitamin B12 Deficiency. Healthy people with a varied diet should not have a vitamin deficiency.
Vitamin B12 Deficiency. The main symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency are:
- Visual disorders
- Inflatable tongue
- Yellowish skin
- Rudeness, tingling hands or feet
- Decrease in concentration and memory capacity
- Travel problems (imbalance, common obstacles)
- General state of weakness
- Feeling tired or even exhausted
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
Vitamin B12 Deficiency. Vitamin deficiency (avitaminosis) was observed in:
- unbalanced diet
- weight loss diets with calorie count below 1100 – 1200 kcal / day
- relation to certain eating habits
- surgery in the area of digestion, including bariatric surgery
- was comsumptive
- parenteral feeding
- by certain medicines (chemotherapy)
Avitaminosis is a deficiency of vitamins in the body. Vitamins are essential nutrients (produced by the body).
The sources of vitamins are meat, fish, dairy products, cereals, fruits and vegetables, and their vitamin content varies qualitatively and quantitatively.
Over the centuries, it has been found that the deprivation of a particular food has caused diseases such as beriberi, scurvy, pellagra, the symptoms of which have deviated from the re-administration of inadequate food, according to cdt-babes.ro