It's clear that the ugly, slow and often useless times of the smartphone era have passed. The 2018 devices are at a different level, even the most acceptable. A new example in this direction is Oppo A7 elegant and well equipped.
Oppo A7 has a 6.2 inch screen with a droplet type, a fingerprint scanner, two cameras and quite powerful hardware. Interestingly, this terminal also includes HyperBoost technology, similar to the Huawei GPU turbo. This means that the smartphone plays with some software fireworks, Oppo announces an improved gaming experience of more than 30% compared to the classic interface.
The new Oppo A7 will be available for pink, green and gold at around $ 230.
Full Oppo A7 Specifications:
- 6.2 "HD + HD (1520 x 720 pixels), 19: 9, 2.5D curved glass display;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octagon 1.8Ghz processor, 4GB RAM and 64GB memory + microSD card slot up to 256GB;
- ColorOS 5.2 based on the Android 8.1 operating system Oreo;
- dual-sim, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n, dual band, bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, A-GPS, FM radio, fingerprint scanner, HyperBoost technology;
- 13 megapixel camera with f / 2.2 aperture, LED flash, autofocus, 1080p shooting, 2 megapixel secondary camera and 16 megapixel front camera with AI technology;
- 4230 mAh battery, 8.2 mm thick and 170 g. weight