Who can worry about coach Jerzy Brzęczka has the most injuries. The remaining games will again face the problem with the left defense as there is no Maciej Rybus and Arkadiusz Reca team, and the only left-wing advocates are Rafał Pietrzak from Wisła Kraków and Hubert Matynia from Pogoń Szczecin.
– We want them to be trained with me so I can watch them. However, I did not rule out that, as in the previous meetings on the left, I will put the right-hand guard.
As for Macieki Riba, he finally played the league game, although I was struck by this fact – Brzęczek did not hide. – Earlier, he met with a doctor in Warsaw and, according to the order, he needed to train individually for ten days and return to play after an official break. However, it happened differently and impressed me. I talk to Maciek and I know that he played with analgesics and injections. The employees of "Lokomotiv Moscow" assumed such a risk, and I hope that there will be no consequences – he added.
This is not the end of the problem, since the picker also spoke about injuries in the context of Robert Levandovsky and Damian Caggiore.
– Damian announced injuries after the league game, but the doctor will see him when he reaches us. The problems with their way after the last league match are Robert Lewandowski – a cheater selector.
The national team captain was also on the hotel's Monday's press conference, so he immediately referred to the whole situation.
– There are often situations when I complain about some pain. I hope this is nothing, and the pain will happen quickly. I definitely want to play both in the game with the Czech Republic and Portugal, – said Lewandowski with a smile. And he was in a good mood after Bayern's two goals with Borussia Dortmund, which ended in defeat with the German champion 2: 3.
Brzęczek paid for the tactical representation of the team.
– We will base the game on two systems 4-4-2 and 4-2-3-1, – he said. – The new tactic did not work properly, and after returning to the old settings, our game looked better. We will work on tactics and enhancements to these settings. We will choose the right match according to the opponent. We are now in a small cord. Not all older players are currently in my possession, and experienced people choose young people to learn and then take over. I am calm about the consequences, "he persuaded.
For the national team, this is the last group before qualifying for the European Championships starting in March.
– This is the final preparation. There is a fight against Portugal, but also important Gdansk with the Czech Republic. We want to play them in a similar composition and keep a lot in the first basket, said Brzęczek.
When it comes to specific decisions, Łukasz Skorupski will be shown on Thursday, third in the championship and qualifying matches.
– We have already decided that Łukasz will play in a friendly game. Therefore, if nothing suddenly does not happen, it will happen with the Czech Republic – said Brzęczek, who has so far put forward this position, Wojciech Szczęsny and Łukasz Fabiański. Both helped him defend twice: Fabianski Bologna with Italy (1: 1) and Portugal Chorzów (2: 3), while Szczęsny with Ireland in Poznan (1: 1) and Italy Chorzów (0: 1).
Skorupski not only Brzęczka should take the third goalkeeper role. Also, during the term of Adam Nawalka, he was just an iron substitute. He played for South Korea last time in Chorzov (3: 2) in March. After a break, he changed Szczęsny. In the World Championship, he entered the reserve list. Instead, Bartosz Białkowski flew to Russia.
From June 27, Skorupski is a Bologna player. Twelve league games he won a clean account twice. He decided on 18 goals. His team is sixteen. It has the precondition of the advantage in the relocation zone.
Employees will play against Portugal and the Czech Republic
Goalie: Wojciech Szczęsny (Juventus), Łukasz Fabiański (West Ham United), Lukasz Skorupski (Bologna).
Defenders: Jan Bednarek (Sautampton), Marcin Kamiński (Fortuna Dusseldorf), Bartosz Bereszyński (Sampdoria), Arthur Jędrzejczyk (Legia Warsaw), Tomasz Kędziora (Dynamo Kyiv), Hubert Matynia (Pogoń Szczecin), Paweł Olkowski (Bolton Wanderers), Rafał Pietrzak (Wisła Kraków), Thiago Cionek (SPAL Ferrara).
Helps: Kamil Grosicki (Hull City), Piotr Zieliński (SSC Napoli), Grzegorz Krychowiak (Lokomotiv Moscow), Jacek Góralski (udugorec Razgrad), Rafał Kurzawa (Amiens), Mateusz Klich (Leeds United), Damian Kădzior (Dynamo Zagreb) Przemyslaw Frankowski (Jagiellonia Białystok), Damian Szymański (Wisła Płock).
Forwarders: Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich), Arkadiusz Milik (SSC Napoli), Krzysztof Piątek (Genoa), Adam Buksa (Pogoń Szczecin).