The game without emotions, cold temperatures and bad entrances The Atlas of Roigies was able to meet La Fiera de León last night with Estadio Jalisco, where the games ended without goals, but the good news is that the foxes continue to play games without knowing the defeat, with three already, but Esmeraldas practically Hope to access Liguilla.
This 0-0 result for Calzada Independencia kolosam left Atlas even more generic in the penultimate position, but already with 10 points, reaching two-digit after the 2018 opening of the diaphragm with worthy results in the tear of fanaticada red and black.
Nacho Ambriz and his boys at this time are practically leaving their way to the Mexican football Fiesta Grande, adding 17 units and, although it is related to Guadalajara, the goal difference is worse and is therefore placed in the 13th rank of the general classification after 15 days.
The selection problems began very early in the game, Argentine footballer Ricardo Álvarez was injured, and in the 8th minute he had to leave the change to make Brayan Garnitsa an opportunity; However, Garnica himself was freed from the field as Cristian Calderón was expelled at 66, another situation that indicated that Foxes were troublesome.
La Fiera, more offensive
This situation tried to use the Leon box, and for this reason, Ignacio Ambriz sent field players with more offensive ability, such as Walter González, who made Mauro Boselli play on the field, posing more danger to the goal. José Santiago Hernández.
The minutes kept developing, and Atlants was unable to control the match. Leon took the ball and made a É complete, but could not answer the questions on the path. Mauro Boselli and Walter González had to dress up José Hernández for the duration of the match.
As much as Leon tried, he simply could not resist 10 red and black, and it was a despair of emerald players who got sad because they could not get three points.
The next day, Atlas will receive Pachuca Jalisco stadium, but now it's regular time, Friday at noon. 21:00; while La Fiera will host Chivas on Saturday, November 10, at noon. 19:00 at Leona Stadium.
Atlant used three different tactical stops against Lion. He started with 4-1-4-1. After the loss of Ricardo Alvarez (# 11), Guillermo Hoyos switches to 4-3-3 with a record on Brayan Garnica. In the second half, before fugitive expulsion to Cristian Calderón, Foxes played at one end.
Hoyos y Duque
For the first time since he was leading Atlas, technician Guillermo Hoyos was spotted on the field, chatting with the team before the start of the game, trying to motivate his team to win the match against Leon. Jefferson Duque did not work, the clearest first half failed.
Pepe was a factor
Goalkeeper José Hernández was finally the best from Atlas. The Lions tried to take advantage of the fact that Tapatios had diminished numbers, but the keeper chilled each of the hot balls that attacked his goal. This team lost midfield in the last 25 minutes, but it still reached the point.
- 10 points are added red and black after 15 days and are in the 17th position of the general table.
- 24 minutes in, tapatíos's captain's Cristian Calderón received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first.
- 17 units to arrive at Esmeralda, located at the 13th place of classification, far from Ligaly.
1. José Hernández, 29. Ismael Govea, 3. Leiton Jiménez, 14. Omar González, 26. Cristian Calderón, 7. Juan Pablo Vigón, 10. Clifford Aboagye, 21. Lorenzo Reyes, 8. Andrés Andrade, 11. Ricardo Álvarez , 17. Jefferson Duque, DT. Guillermo Hoyos
15. Brajana Garnica with 11. Alvarez at 8 & # 39 ;, 13. Ulises Cardona with 15. Garnica at 68 & # 39 ;, 20. Jairo Torres with 8. Andrade at 88 & # 39;
25. William Yarbrough, 5. Fernando Navarro, 6. William Tesillo, 22. Miguel Herrera, 24. Osvaldo Rodriguez, 12. José Rodríguez, 11. Yairo Moreno, 10. Luis Montes, 13. Alexander Mejia, 27. Juan Calero, 17. Mauro Boselli, DT. Ignacio Ambriz
19. Roberto Diaz on 27. Calero up to 55 & # 39 ;, 9. Walter Gonzalez on 12.Rodríguez to 70 & # 39 ;, 18. Pedro Aquino on 24. Rodriguez to 80 & # 39;
Judge: Francisco Chacón
Headquarters: Jalisco Stadium
Multimedia informador.mx video