Varicose vein prophylaxis, one of the most common diseases among women and men, but most of the legs are varicose veins, are women. Varicose vein disease is a swelling or swelling of the legs or thighs, or the occurrence of joints, as well as varicose veins due to a number of factors that we are discussing today in our subject …
Varicose vein prophylaxis, one of the most common diseases among women and men, but most of the legs are varicose veins, are women.
Varicose vein disease is the swelling or swelling of the legs or thighs, or the occurrence of joints, as well as the varicose veins, due to several factors that we are testing today in our subject beyond the symptoms before we come to the right place to prevent varicose veins.
Causes and types of different veins
The incidence of varicose veins for the following reasons:
• Heart related diseases, such as heart muscle pain.
• Permanently or sitting repeatedly for a long time.
• Obesity and overweight.
• high cholesterol and blood.
Genetic factors especially for women.
• Take some medicines that affect the body's and circulatory hormones.
• Pregnancy and childbirth often.
• Incidence of a health problem in the pelvic nerve.
Varicose veins are of two types:
• Type I: primary veins of varicose veins that occur separately, without diseases, especially for people with genetic weakness in the tissues.
• Type II: Varicose Secondary Legs, which occurs for some reason or as one of the complications caused by diseases and other illnesses such as a stroke.
Symptoms of varicose veins
The most common symptoms associated with vein veins are:
• Swelling and pain in one or both legs.
• Clean the neck of the leg.
• Foot ulcers when the condition begins to deteriorate.
• Heavy itching.
Tips for preventing varicose veins
To prevent varicose veins from genetic causes, you can follow the following tips:
• Avoid standing for a long time and carefully moving your fingers in the shoes to keep blood moving and prevent the pool from being just veins.
• Do not use contraceptives for a long time and diversify the contraceptives used.
• Regularly use body fitness and continuous blood circulation in the body.
• Weight loss.
• Reduce the intake of food containing high levels of cholesterol or fat.
• Quit smoking as it destroys the blood vessels that contain blood.
News Feed URL