Obesity is one of the most common health conditions in the world today. Obesity is an abnormality associated with excessive amounts of body fat and your health is at serious risk. If it is believed that the results of a recent study indicate that tetanus adolescents develop four times more than pancreatic cancer later on.
In the study, researchers analyzed 1087358 male Jews and 707 212 women aged 16 to 19 years.
The results revealed that overweight and even higher weight in the "normal" range of men can increase the risk of pancreatic cancer in men gradually.
Compared to normal, obesity was associated with a 3.67-fold higher risk of cancer among men and a 4.70-fold increase in risk for women, an open-label study published in CANCER.
High-body mass index and overweight men received 49% and 97% higher cancer risk, respectively, than those with a low body mass index.
Pancreatic cancer is an extremely low level of survival, which has hardly improved in the last 40 years. It is also one of the world's leading killers.
The combination of chemical, biological, bio-mechanical and structural factors found in pancreatic cancer tissue makes it even more difficult to treat.
Scientists have argued that weight reduction could help reduce risk.
Diet Tips For Managing Obesity
Here are some nutritional tips that our dental consultant Rupali Datta has recommended to better manage this condition.
1. Exchange of refined carbs sources for whole grains. The whole grain is any cereal grains that contain endosperm, germ and bran, unlike refined grains that retain only the endosperm. All the grain manages to keep all the nutrients that are processed in refining. Gather whole grains such as bayr, horn, corn and jowar. Try red, black and brown rice instead of white rice.
2. Like grains, a whole lot is better than a washed one. Rajma, and chana dals are some of the healthiest dals you can fill your shelves with. You can cook them, cut them into cabbage or soup.
3. Avoid red meat and choose lean meat such as chicken and salmon. Adding proteins to each meal may turn out to be a game changer for anyone trying to lose weight.
4. Charge the seasonal vegetables. In addition to vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, they provide soluble and insoluble fibers.
5. Keep away from trans fat because they are one of the largest obesity cases in adults around the world. Fast food, instant dishes, fried junk, cookies, pasta, burgers and noodles – these nuts are distributed all over us.
(With inputs IANS)