November 14 (Reuters) – Gold prices rose on Wednesday as the US dollar departed from the high 16-month low in the past, lowering the euro and pound sterling after the Brexitas agreement.
* Spot gold had grown by 0.1 percent for $ 1202.55 an ounce at 0101 GMT.
* US gold futures rose 0.1 percent to $ 1,203 an ounce.
* The dollar index, which measures the dollar against the basket of six major currencies, fell by about 0.3 percent. USD /
* US President Donald Trump's best economic adviser said on Tuesday that the United States welcomed negotiations with China on trade, while Vice President Mike Pens warned Beijing to change its behavior to prevent a new Cold War with the United States.
* US inflation expectations in October were unchanged compared to last month, although Americans expected to spend and earn more, according to a study by the Federal Reserve's New York New York Tuesday.
* Britain has launched a divorce treaty with the European Union over a year of negotiations, making Prime Minister Teresa May a terrible battle for Brexit that could shape her country's welfare for future generations.
* The British Cabinet will meet on Wednesday, At 1400 GMT, Dauningströt's spokesman said after the Irish and British media had leaked information about the text agreement to discuss the draft withdrawal agreement.
* The Italian government will continue to forecast deficits and economic growth by 2019, despite the European Commission's request for a revision of the budget plan, Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini said on Tuesday evening.
* SPDR Gold Trust, the world's largest gold-based stock exchange fund, said its shares fluctuated from 0.11 percent to 761.16 tons from 762.00 tons on Monday.
* Gold broker and storage company GoldCore announced on Tuesday that gold corduroy is open in Dublin to attract investors looking for Breton after the Brexit alternative in London.
DATE TIME (GMT)
0200 China Industrial production Oct.
0200 China Retail Okt
0200 China Urban Investment Oct.
0700 Germany GDP will increase Q3
0745 France Consumer prices October
0930 UK Consumer prices in October
1000 euro area GDP and Q3
1000 euro area employment flash Q3
1000 euro area Industrial production Sep
1330 U.S. October consumer prices
2300 Jerome Powell, Chairman of the Federal Reserve, is participating
Dallas Global Perspective Federal Reserve Bank
Speaker series (Eileen Soreng reports in Bangalore, Richard Pullin editing)