Sunday , February 28 2021

Huawei leads the way to the EE Pocket Lint Gadget Awards 2018



This year's Huawei's EE Pocket-Lint Gadget Awards has completed four awards that outperform Apple and Samsung as the main Gadget Gadget Award.

The Chinese smartphone maker's latest handset, the Huawei P20 Pro, won the highest award and won the best smartphone category.

The EE & # 39; s Superfast Tech Award was a joint victory in the Apple A12 Bionic chip and the Huawei Kirin 980, while the sister Honor Play brand was crowned as the best mid-range phone.

The iPhone did not win the award, but Apple took away the best pill / 2-in-1 award and the best Smartwatch category (Kirsty O & # 39; Connor / PA).

"This year's awards really show the tremendous low levels that Huawei has created in recent years, because it was a brand that the United Kingdom did not nearly know about the company that won the" EE Pocket-Lint Gadget Awards "this year." said Pult Lint founder Stuart Miles.

Forty-five industry justices voted in 20 categories in 90% of the votes, while the remaining 10% in the company.

God of War wins Best Game (Sony)

Apple nabbed the best Tablet / 2-in-1 prize and Best Smartwatch for the iPad and Apple Watch Series 4 respectively.

Samsung was not able to win this ceremony this year, and Google managed one on its own website in the "Best Smartphone" category on Google.

At the same time, Sony has gained good results with four of the best cameras, the best headphones and the best gaming / VR device, as well as the best game in honor of the war.

– The full list of winners is:

Best game: god of war

Best Camera: Sony A7R III

Best Call Bar: Sonos Beam

Best Smartphone: Huawei P20 Pro

Best Average Phone: Hello to play

Best Tablets / 2-in-1: Apple iPad

Best Laptop: Dell XPS 13

Best up headphones: Sony WH-1000XM3

The best headphones with a built-in headset: Libratone Track +

Best TV: Philips OLED 803

Best Home Entertainment Device: Cloud q

Best streaming service: BBC iPlayer

Best Smartphone: Google start

Best Speaker: Sonos alone

Best Gaming / VR Device: Sony PS4 Pro

Best Fitness Device: Fitbit Versa

Best Smartwatch: Apple Watch 4th Series

The best car: Jaguar i-Pace

EE Superfast Tech Award: Apple A12 Bionic and Huawei Kirin 980

Gadget gadget: Huawei P20 Pro

– Press Association


Source link