WhatsApp stickers are the latest feature list added by the Facebook-based messaging platform. This feature allows users to share "stickers" with their friends and family in addition to existing emoticons and GIFs. This feature provides users with another way to express themselves on the platform, and it was a huge hit by Diwali, and WhatsApp created a special sticker kit. "With a smiley kettle or a razor broken heart, stickers help you share your feelings in ways that you can not always say with words. To get started, we launch stickers created by our developers with the stickers of WhatsApp and various other artists," WhatsApp said in a blog post. in terms of
In addition, it has also enhanced support for third-party sticker kits to allow designers and developers around the world to create labels for WhatsApp. These sticker apps can be published in the Google Play store, from where they can be downloaded by users and used from WhatsApp.
But what if you do not have the necessary encoding to create packages for this sticker? The problem can be solved using the third-party application: "The WhatsApp Sticker". Here's a step by step on how you can create your own WhatsApp stickers.
Read | How to send Diwali to WhatsApp sticker?
1. Go to the Google Play Store and install "Sticker maker for WhatsApp".
2. Open the app, tap "Create a new stickerpack" and enter the name of the Stickerpack with the author's name.
3. The tray icon will appear on the screen. Click it and assign the necessary permissions to the app.
4. To upload the image, tap the "select file" or "take photo" button. Draw around the area of the image you want to save as a sticker.
5. Touch "Yes, save the stickers" and add any labels to the sticker in the package. Users must create at least three and a maximum of thirty stickers in one package.
6. Post the sticker package when it's done. This will make it quicker if users want to add packaging to their WhatsApp.
Share these apps with your family and friends through personal and group chat.