The shock has caused the Volos local community to suddenly lose boys only when they were 11 years old, playing with their friends at the Chilean Sports Center.
According to thenewspaper.gr, 11-year-old Alexander tends to go to "Asylum" and play with his friends and classmates. It was done this afternoon, but at noon. At 19.30, he collapsed near the eyes of people who were at that moment.
An attempt was made to return him, but he completely lost his senses. He was promptly notified to the EKAB, whose ambulance reached the point and took the little one that he had transferred to the Volos hospital. But it was too late. However, the exact causes of his death are not explained.