"Of course, the deal is a split … If it were not high, the proportion of orthodox would have been a problem, but now we are talking about the Greek-Christian culture," he noted.
According to Thessaloniki, the capital's words "the blessed responded to the invitation of the Prime Minister, but this week he gave an impression, anxiety … This agreement can not happen, this is a national suicide," he said.
Speaking about a joint interview with Ieronymis-Tsipras, he stated that he was "wrong impression that we agree and the church will be separated from the state».
"This extraordinary meeting of the Hierarchy on Friday, we will see the Hierarchical views, I am convinced that in the vast majority it supports the unity of our country and church, which stands in the place that too many people are attacking Antimosa.
At present, and so many centuries ago, our continued commitment to the Greek Orthodox unity. All together for a good country and a good deal with our neighbors not splitting up in our home country.
- The company is sick. Meeting with fake diplomas and even certificates of primary schooling
- From 2014 to October 2018, 1737 counterfeit names and owners were found in the country …
- Antimosa: A national suicide agreement with the government – will not be accepted
- "Of course, the agreement is divided" – "This agreement can not be transferred to DIS, this is the action …
- RES operators: PPC is unfairly paying Renewable energy sources
- Renewable energy sources point out that PPC refers to "a possible burden on renewable energy sources" …
- Varis Korop's name changes – Traffic rules for the ceremony
- Monday, 12 November, ceremony at the ceremony at the Varis Koropiou street, Evelpidon Avenue
- A new earthquake with 4.7 points has shaken Zakynthos
- Vibration concentrations are located 76 km south / northwest of Zakynthos in the maritime area.
- They took over and plundered professors at the University of Aristotle, Thessaloniki
- In his statement to the President of the Association of Academic Staff at the University of Aristotle, Charalambos Fidas …
- Piraeus: Patrol Attack – A slightly injured policeman
- The police officer did not need to be transferred to the hospital.
- Ankara wants sea border with Libya – Akar map (photo)
- "The Greeks are stealing the Libyan EEZ," Turkish newspaper Yeni Safak said.
- Conflicts between foreigners in Thessaloniki
- Conflicts between foreigners were held Sunday night in the Thessaloniki center in Sapphire …
- New Earthquake 4.8 R in Zakynthos
- Early morning in the Ionian Sea recorded degrees 4 and 8 of the Richter scale earthquake.
- Mina Arnaouti to rotate with Pantelidis: "A few minutes before we crawl …"
- Thirty-two months after the crash, when singer Pantelis Pantelidis lost his life …
- Frenzy for 50 Euros per day: Pink Circuit Shock in Athens-Mykonos
- Regardless of the individual and … PRIVE dancing in at least four Stripte Centers in Syngrou, Circuit …
- Reuters: Chinese mania with Greek property
- According to the report, the Chinese are very attracted by very low prices in Greek properties that …
- The safest countries in the world: Greece is in this position
- The list of the safest countries in the world has missed the Word Economic Forum …
- Prosecutor Barbarossi was charged with the latest betrayal
- On the final betrayal acts MP K.
- Murder Voula: This is Makri's performer – how much money he got
- Dark man, 1.70, executed at Voula – turning his research …
- A serious demographic challenge: 2.5 million less Greeks in 2050
- The decline in the number of Greek people provides figures for the parliamentary committee …
- Past and current STASY executives do not pay for the litter seizure of 1.2 million euros in the subway
- The trials of the three judges of the criminal court were unanimously justified by the Court of First Instance with the consent of the prosecutor …
- Who are the 17 most influential teachers in the world?
- The updated classification is a special distinction of national and …
- Police officers ease women's coil
- According to police data, two policemen were responsible, who in some cases …