The whole package that restricts their use money the market prepared by the Ministry of Finance.
The biggest change is the plan that today limits the use of funds from EUR 500 per day to EUR 300 per transaction. Transactions in excess of EUR 300 will not be made in cash, but with a credit or debit card or e-bank.
At the same time, other measures are planned, such as the mandatory creation of POSs in other professional sectors, increasing plastic money, providing tax-free limits for employees, pensioners and farmers, connecting POSs to cash registers.
In particular, the measures examined are:
- Transactions in excess of EUR 300 will not be made in cash, but with a card
- Expansion of the task of setting POS for dozens of professions. It is expected that the decision will be issued by the end of the year.
- The revenue increase that taxpayers will have to pay for electronic transactions in order to secure a duty free limit.
One of the scenarios under consideration is that the progressive scale factors are shaped as follows:
-15% from 10% today for income up to 10,000 euros. This means that an employee with an annual income of EUR 10 000 to secure a duty free limit today has to charge EUR 1500 for e-money transactions, starting with EUR 1000.
-20% from 15% today for income from 10,000,01 euros to 30,000 euros.
-25% from 20% of income from EUR 30 000,01 or more.
Since the beginning of 2019, electronics has been created as a freelance translator and corporate income and expense book. The Independent State Revenue Service has begun to build an online application that traders will use to electronically update their books with revenues and expenditures they cover each month.
After the full introduction of e-books, the PAP plans to cancel the repeal of periodic VAT declarations, as the information provided in these statements is automatically obtained by updating the books. Any revenue or expense tracking will be displayed on both Trader's computer and Taxisnet.
The application will include:
A special form in which all revenue from the sale of goods and services will be recorded in detail.
A special form detailing the company's costs.
The amount of income and expense for each day, as well as for each quarter of the month and for the whole year or year (as some companies keep books for more than twelve months) will appear.
A thorough check will begin shortly and sanctions will be imposed on professionals (accountants, real estate brokers, traders, etc.). auditors in "networks" and have not adapted to the new money laundering provisions within two months after the entry into force of the new rules.
It is worth noting that the most common AED registered practices are as follows:
- The client was not able to present the index fingerprints by signing the transaction.
- A representative of a legal entity attempting to conduct a transaction on behalf of a legal entity refuses to file legal expert examination and verification documents for a legal entity.
- Customer's insistence on cash making and payment, large-scale transactions.
- The owner's or employee's personal account, instead of the company's account, is used to carry out a business transaction to cover up sales or other corporate events.
- Purchases of high value goods, such as pleasure boats, luxury cars or artwork, are made by individuals located in coastal areas or countries with a low tax, the actual owner of which is a natural person with a declared income that does not justify such a purchase.
- It is reported that a lawyer uses personal accounts for transactions carried out by the natural or legal persons he represents.
- Unusual nervousness in people's behavior when doing business.
- Repeatable transactions for amounts that are slightly below the minimum threshold that requires due diligence.
- The client's address often changes, which is not justified in his professional activity.
- Customer affairs, which constantly change their appearance and behavior, show a change in the standard of living.
- The customer's home or business phone is turned off.
- Existence of suspicion or creation of customer virtual business.
- It seems that the sale of property has taken place without a legal form, for example, with a private contract
- From the proprietary data referred to in the transfer agreement, it appears that the property has recently been a seller's property (successive real estate transactions).