Tim Draper touches on his Bitcoin predictions of $ 250,000
Investor Tim Damper reiterates his prediction that the Bitcoin (BTC) price will reach $ 250,000 by 2022. At this week's panel discussion on a web-based summit conference, he said:
"We are talking about a five percent market share to reach $ 250,000. […] All we really need to do is buy coffee from Starbucks, and suddenly the world opens up, and then they say: I have this choice: […] Do I want to receive a currency that I can take from one country to another, or do I want a currency that is linked to a country or geographical area and which I can not use elsewhere?
As for fiat currencies, Draper said: "Why do we even trust the currencies imposed by one or another weird political party?"
According to Tim Draper, banks spend money "whenever they feel and for whatever reason they want it." A new "completely non-political", global and open currency would create bank transfers for ordinary people.
Erik Voorhees: The US debt crisis will lead to a new cryptographic boom
- ShakeShift CEO Erik Voorhees said the US rising debt, estimated at $ 21.7 trillion in November, will inevitably lead to a sharp rise in cryptography.
- "When will the next global financial crisis take place, and the world will realize that organizations with $ 20 trillion debt can never be repaid, instead they need to deepen, and thus fiat's money is destined to fail."
- BlackRock, the world's largest asset manager with more than $ 6.177 trillion in assets managed by the USD, is the newest financial institution in the world who is worried about the growing US government debt.
BaFin banned the operation of the British cryptography company
- According to a statement released on Friday, the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) has ordered an interruption of the United Kingdom's "Finatex" cryptanal system.
- Finatex Ltd. is committed to stop selling cross-border ownership on its trading platform Kripto-Kapitāls "immediately".
- A brief description of the company's activities The Financial Regulator noted that Kripto-Kapitāls offers "Options, Contracts for Differences (CFDs) for Shares, Indices, Currencies and Commodities".
Bitfinex cryptographic exchange users will spend a week on dollar spending
- Three weeks after seeing things go smoothly, some customers on the Bitfinex Cryptographic Exchange wondered why they still could not withdraw their money.
- Users still claim that they did not get their money despite the long wait.
- CoinDesk spoke to seven Bitfinex customers who were waiting for them several weeks to get fake revocation or cancel and cancel removal.
Belarus is increasingly acting from falling enterprises
- Several cryptographic currency companies are now located in Hi-Tech Park, Belarus, when the Minsk government has legalized cryptographic measures for its citizens.
- This document legalises activities such as digital asset exchange, Crowdfunding through Initial Coin Transactions (ICOs), and cryptographic acquisition rights for companies registered with HTP.
- To increase the HTP population, greater clarity is needed on the current rules.
Canadian Bitcoin-Miner Hut 8 reports losses in the third quarter
- Hut 8 Mining Corp., a Canadian Bitcoin mining company, has released its third quarterly earnings report showing a net loss of $ 8.7 million due to higher depreciation costs.
- Depreciation increased to $ 13.3 million, which is higher than the yield of $ 6.7 million.
- The heat flux in the province this summer has caused an increase in electricity prices over time.
EtherDelta's founder pays SEC 388,000
- The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said on Thursday that they have been indicted for the founder of EtherDelt, Zachary Coburn.
- EtherDelta is a platform for the secondary market with block-based tokens.
- EtherDelta should have been aware of these conditions, as the SEC issued its 2017 DAO report outlining the requirements of platform operators.
Reports from 09.11.
Reports from 08.11.
Messages from 07.11.
Messages from 06.11.
More cryptic themes can be found here.
Additional information from the DWN Technical Report can be found here.