He was only 26 years old.
According to medical examiners, the US rapper Mac Miller has died from accidental drug overdose, drug and alcohol abuse.
Myler's personal assistant, who was with her on a daily basis with her, found her sleep from sleep 7. 7 September 7:30 at home in the San Francisco valley in Los Angeles, California.
The US celebrity portal TMZ reports that the assistant found the musician "in a prayer position" in his bed, according to a coroner's report. He said he was on his way to the road.
The assistant tried to restore Mac Miller. Finally, he called an emergency call. But when the paramedic came 16 minutes later, they found only a 26-year-old death.
Police investigators later found a bottle of prescription medicines and an empty drink bottle in the house. In addition, there was a $ 20 bill with white powder balances.
The former friend of Pittsburgh singer Ariana Grande (25) was successful with songs such as Weekend, Cinderella and Donald Trump. This autumn he wanted to go on a journey. The rapper with a real name, Malcolm James McCormick, already focused on addiction problems in his songs and interviews.