(Updated with Thales / Leonardo, Monte Paschi, Webuild / Astaldi and JCDecaux)
* Future changes in the CAC 40 0 # FCE index:
* Future changes in the Stoxx 600 0 # FXXP index:
* Securities treated without dividends .EX.PA
* Update for European markets .EUFR
PARIS, December 4 (Reuters) – Stocks on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe on Friday:
* ALSTOM ALSO.PA on Thursday announced a successful capital increase of approximately € 2 billion to help fund Canada’s Bombardier BBDb.TO rail operations.
* THALES TCFP.PA – Thales (67%) and LEONARDO LDOF.MI (33%) joint venture Thales Alenia Space announced on Thursday that it has signed an agreement with the European Space Agency (ESA) for € 482 million for the ROSE-L environmental monitoring satellite (European radar surveillance system in the L band) for construction under the European Copernicus program.
* MONTE DEI PASCHI DI SIENA (MPS) BMPS.MI – The poor Italian bank announced on Thursday that it would submit capital strengthening measures to the European Central Bank by the end of January 2021.
* WEBUILD WBD.MI plans to merge with its subsidiary ASTALDI
AST.MI announced on Thursday the CFO of Italy’s first building and public works company before the end of the first quarter of 2021.
* JCDECAUX JCDX.PA – Covens and Company begin monitoring value with a recommendation for “market performance” and a target price of € 20.
7-DAY FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL AGENDA: