The Metrobus stations Mexico has temporarily become centers flu vaccination.
Season seasonal flu It starts in Mexico in October and ends in March. Vaccination for public transport users is offered in Mexico from Monday to Friday from. 8:00 to 15:00.
The capital can use the vaccine 14 metro stations, located on 5 lines. Take note!
- Row 1: Indi Verdes, Dr. Gálvez, El Caminero and Buenavista
- Line 2: Trash
- Line 3: Hidalgo and Tenayuca
- Line 5: Rio de los Remedios, May 5, San Juan de Aragón, Preparation 3 and San Lazaro
- Line 6: Deportivo on March 18th and Villa de Aragón
The Ministry of Health indicates that influenza virus they are constantly changing, so there are usually new seasonal influenza viruses. These are viruses that have minor antigen or genetic changes, but which have evolved from seasonal influenza viruses that were previously distributed among humans.
As these changes are very common, the human immune system can not recognize the flu virus from one year to the next. Therefore, residents must be vaccinated annually.
He also adds that nursing staff will vacate in the Health Departments:
- Girls and boys from 6 months to 5 years of age.
- Adults 60 years of age and over.
- Pregnant woman
- People with: uncontrolled diabetes mellitus, obesity, chronic diseases (lung, heart, kidney), cancer and HIV.
- Health staff