- Zhongtai Securities: It is expected that the Fed will increase interest rates next year or slow down the rapid market pressure.
- Societe Generale: Powell simply changed the "newcomer's mistake". The interest rate will not be affected.
- Powell said interest rates below the neutral level are interpreted as a decline in interest rates.
- Focus: Fed Chairman Powell's wording focuses on pigeon. It is said that interest rates are approaching neutral and suggest that interest rates are coming to an end.
- Not just look at the rise in the rate, the Fed's cut will affect the market to a greater extent! Wall Street
- View the full story of Google News