- The Fed released a dovish statement that Dow rose over $ 400 to plunge into Wall Street.
- At noon: Boeing and Apple pushed US stocks, Dow rose by more than 300 points.
- Due to China's economic recession, US stocks fell sharply, Trump tariffs are great, "what", multidimensional news network
- The main corporate earnings report is waiting for the Fed to resolve US stocks to quickly open Wall Street
- Closing: Fed's US stocks rose sharply, with Dow holding 25,000.
- See the full story of Google News