- Overview: Three major stocks shrank forward, Shanghai index fell by 1.53%, dropped by 2600 points | China Economic Network – National Economic Way China Economic Network
- Overview: The three major stock indices increased, the Shanghai index rose by 1.23%, resulting in an increase in the high-speed rail sector
- Shanghai stock index drop to 2,600 points, beer stocks unexpectedly rising, the market is about to roll around Wall Street sees
- Institutional market: The share market still needs to confirm that two types of stocks have become new market points.
- Lunch Survey: Three major stock indices rose sharply, the Shanghai index rose by 1.60%, the high-speed rail industry, Sina.com
- View the full story of Google News