- Last year, China's total import and export value reached a record high, and this year it is expected to stabilize and improve the financial sector.
- In 2018, China's import and export data reported "comprehensive growth" in US foreign trade
- Quick Comment | Imports and exports rarely double negative growth! Wall Street
- Last year China's foreign trade imports and exports reached a new high of 9.7% year-on-year.
- More than 30 trillion yuan! The value of Chinese foreign trade imports and exports in 2018 reached a record high – Xinhuanet
- See the full story of Google News