- iPhone sales dropped nearly $ 10 billion, Cook finally realized that it was expensive to sell.
- Finally, the cook loses his mouth: admits that the new iPhone is not well sold because the price is too high – Apple iPhone cnBeta
- Cook: To increase sales, Apple decided to lower the price of iPhone in some countries.
- Dajiang responds to reports of anti-corruption cases, Cook announces a reflection on iPhone's pricing strategy, Beijing is the annual "search city". Lei Feng Morning News Leiphone
- Apple released first quarter earnings report Greater China revenue dropped 27% year-on-year – Apple Apple cnBeta
- See the full story of Google News