- Global Gold Market: The Fed stops raising interest rates to move gold prices close to eight months high and is expected to grow for four months.
- Fed stopped earlier fall? This meeting is related to the growth and decline of global risk assets.
- The Fed will not move away from further gradual interest rate rhetoric (full text of the notification)
- Fed Policy Statement Surprised Four Major Dollar Changes: "Flying Down" Gold "One Column Qingtian" Treasure Treasure
- The Fed is going to enter the first show of the New Year: will the chances of a reduction in the table be "fear"? Wall Street
- See the full story of Google News