- Focus: The Fed agrees that "it will soon be necessary to raise interest rates even more", but to stop the differences – minutes of the meeting "Reuters"
- Wall Street commented on Powell's speech: Has the interest rate really changed or the market has won? Wall Street
- Fed meeting minutes: Almost all officials consider that there is a reason to raise interest rates in a very short period of time
- An increase in the US interest rate or how far ahead is China's interest rate cuts
- Societe Generale: Powell simply changed the "newcomer's mistake". The interest rate will not be affected.
- View the full story of Google News