- At the end of this year, the European Central Bank announces the end of the bond purchase plan – Xinhuanet.com
- Draghi: The decline in European economic growth and inflation expectations did not call reinvestments and interest rates on Wall Street
- Focus: Quantitative indicator will end. The ECB continues to face internal and external challenges. Reuters
- Preview of European Bank resolution: Economic and inflation forecasts slow down, five points turning into euro wins and losses – Financial news
- ECB interest rate decision in the future: Welcome to the historic moments! The QE plan, which lasted four years, ended.
- View the full story of Google News