- Decoding "broad-spectrum anticancer medicine": the 75% cure rate is wrong, applicable to cheaper and hard-to-sell Wall Street
- The next year, 230,000 anti-cancer drug units will come to China, with a treatment rate as high as 75%.
- So-called cure rate 75% of "wide range" anticancer medicine is not "magic medicine" – IT and health cnBeta
- The unit price of 230,000 anti-cancer medications is expected to come to China next year, but the treatment rate is as high as 75%, controversy – the question and answer to Alibaba
- An estimated 230,000 units of anti-cancer drugs are expected to reach China in order to cure 75% of cancer? You
- View the full story of Google News