- Shanghai stock index rose by 0.23% at the start of the trade, the wine sector was run by both cities – Chinanews.com China News Net
- Overview: In the afternoon market, Shanghai stock index fell by 1.3%, brokerage stocks fell in all areas
- A-shares continue to fall by 2% GEM, the 5G industry is plunged, Wall Street sees
- The Shanghai Stock Index fell four quarters in a row and last month continued to reach a new low level.
- The market is a major risk averse, and the short-term market will continue to consolidate.
- View the full story of Google News