Sunday , August 18 2019
Home / chile / Women's day after receiving an electric element when opening a cell phone after a shower

Women's day after receiving an electric element when opening a cell phone after a shower



Woman died after receiving death An electric shock when disconnecting your mobile phone after leaving the shower.

The fact lived in the Los Vilos Community, Coquimbo, and suffered Katherine Retamales, 36, and three children's mother.

According to Radio Cooperativa, the neighbor heard screams and tried to help him.

SEE ALSO: The FBI helped: The police arrested the topic of buying and storing child pornography

"The victim took a bath, unplugged his cell phone from the body, and received an electric shock that caused the heart to stop," said Carabiner's commander, Luis Ramirez to the same station.

Katherine Retamales was supply of businesses for snacks for industry employees.


Source link