Tuesday , August 20 2019
Home / chile / The man died from the Hanta virus in the Coquimbo region

The man died from the Hanta virus in the Coquimbo region



Farm worker 39 years old, died at the hospital Antonio Tirado Lanas de Ovalle, becoming a the first case of the Hanta virus approved in Coquimbo region.

It may be of interest to you:"Clear Signal": The Senate sends a 2019 budget free of charge, reserved for Carabineros

The man began to feel virus symptoms, he was hospitalized and dying later Biobio Chile.

After his death, samples were sent to Santiago where he was confirmed the presence of Hanta in his body.

Authorities revealed that the infection could take place in rural areas, between Ovalle and Monte Patriato work in the area to determine precisely where the infection occurred.

It may be of interest to you: New Hunt Case: 39-year-old man is extremely serious

The internet service provider explained this in view of other possible signaling of infections the region does not show the characteristics necessary to allow rodents to multiply easily.

To avoid spreading the Hanta virus, these tips are:

– In the case of camping, wind the house half an hour before entering. Always wear gloves and masks.

– Disinfect surfaces with chlorine aqueous solution.

– Leave the waste approximately 50 meters away from the house in an enclosed container.

– Look for a clear place at the campsite.


Source link