The policy outlined in this document is intended to inform users MundoMaritimo about the conduct of our company in relation to the processing of personal data collected by our sites.
1 | Collection:
What information is collected?
All information collected from MundoMaritimo users is:
(1) When providing services, content and personalized advertising to the user, browse MundoMaritimo websites
(2) Conduct internal research on demographic data, interests and behavior of our users. The information is used to understand and better serve our users.
These data, which you provide freely and voluntarily, are designed to provide our users with better service, information and utilities. You have the right not to accept delivery by removing the benefits of our website.
If you decide to provide such data, we will oblige you to maintain clear and regular action, following the policies outlined below, of which you are aware and which you accept.
Our policy for collected data is:
The responsibility for the accuracy of the data collected with these funds lies solely with the user.
We maintain an Off-Line database that ensures the complete privacy of your customers with the data provided by MundoMaritimo.
On the other hand, a properly certified recognized outsourcing provider providing connectivity and hosting services “hosts” our websites on their web servers, 365 days a year, seven days a week, and twenty-four hours to ensure that our site has the least chance of falling off. on the web or "hacking" intrusion that violates our site.
Without prejudice to the responsibilities of the user, MundoMaritimo will take special care to collect, maintain, use, publish or distribute personal information related to users and visitors by verifying that the data is accurate, complete and relevant to the purposes of those that will be used.
A user who has previously provided personal data or information to MundoMaritimo may request its modification, correction or correction by sending an email to [email protected] indicating his name, itinerary, address, telephone and clearly indicating what information you have provided you want to modify or delete.
In any case and as a security measure, MundoMaritimo reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the communication.
6. Publication and Exchange:
MundoMaritimo will not normally move, move, sell or otherwise transfer your personal data to any person. MundoMaritimo may transfer, disclose, or transfer the collected data to its users for third parties under the following circumstances:
(1) If the user has explicitly confirmed his / her consent, your personal data may be used for the purpose of direct marketing, telephone calls, emailing by a third party. The user has the right and the opportunity to refuse to receive this information from third parties.
(2) In the case of "business contacts", third parties may only use your personal data to complete and execute a transaction that led to the delivery or collection of this information.
(3) Information requested by law, court order or other legally valid procedure.
7. Use of Third Party Information:
If appropriately approved, MundoMaritimo will use the user's information to communicate and inform you via email about:
(1) Changes to its existing services or products, new services or products or other user-specified appearance.
(2) Information, offers or any form of marketing promotion that MundoMaritimo may grant to the user.
(3) User suggestion, "recommend this message to a friend"
8. Third Party Services at:
Finally, MundoMaritimo may enter into contracts with external companies to deliver new services and products on this website. The information collected by these companies in your case will be governed by the consent of its user.
9. Related advertising
For advertising or promotional information services to introduce related services that may be interesting, we have links with other companies that are allowed to advertise on our pages. These companies can individually request your information directly from you, which is the sole responsibility for this information in processing and manipulating that information.
Finally, MundoMaritimo does not guarantee the privacy of the user's personal information if it provides or distributes information in public telephone directories, press releases, publications, chat rooms, newsletters or the like. This information may be collected by third parties with or without your consent. The user discloses this information under his responsibility.