It will meet in December at a fairly reasonable price, which will ensure strong competition with GoPro.
DJI has announced its latest product, it's about Osmo Pocket which is a small camera (or "grinding machine" with an integrated camera), which comes in direct competition with the GoPro operating camera market.
How to capture the most important moments of life with the quality they deserve? Osmo Pocket is the smallest and smartest portable camera with DJI's three-axis stabilizer, which will allow you to turn your memory into lifespan. With this you can share your life in seconds, at any time and place.
This device, which adapts the technology already used by the DJI in its drones, is only 12 centimeters high and weighs 116 grams, noting that in addition to the digital stabilizer, an improved mechanical stabilization system is available.
The camera has two microphones for recording audio and it has a 1 / 2.3 "sensor with an 80 ° field of view, with the ability to record video at resolutions up to 4K / 60 frames per second at 100 Mbps and 12MP photos with 1.55 μm pixels the size of
Below you can see its specifications:
- Dimensions – 121.9 × 36.9 × 28.6 mm
- Weight – 116 g
- Sensor – 1.2 / 3 "CMOS
- Effective pixels: 12 MP
- Aim – Field of vision: 80 ° F2.0
- ISO Range – Photo: 100-3200
- Video: 100-3200 100-3200
- Electronic shutter speed – 8s -1 / 8000s
- Maximum image size is 4000 × 3000 pixels
- Shooting modes – Single frame, Panorama, Timelapse, Motionlapse
- Video resolution – 4K Ultra HD: 3840 × 2160 24/25/30/48/50/60p
- FHD: 1920 × 1080 24/25/30/48/50/60
- Video modes – automatically
- Max bit rate – 100 Mbps
- Supported file formats – FAT32 (≤32 GB) exFAT (> 64 GB)
- Photo formats – JPEG, JPEG + DNG
- Video formats – MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264)
- Supported SD Cards – microSD (Max Capacity: 256 GB)
- Audio output – 48 KHz AAC
- Adjustable range – Pan: no + 50 ° to -230 °
- Lift: from + 50 ° to -95 °
- Rotation: ± 45 °
- Maximum speed Controllable – 120 ° / s
- Type – LiPo
- Power – 875 mAh
- Energy 6,738 Wh
- Voltage 7.7 V
- Operating temperature 0 – 40 ºC (32 – 104 ºF)
- Operating time – 140 minutes
- Charging time – 73 minutes
Osmo Pocket has a small touch screen that lets you make some adjustments, but users can also connect an iPhone or Android phone (equipped with USB-C and Lightning adapters) to maximize the screen and simplify controls with the company's app.
The ads also include multiple capture options and modes, such as the Story Mode, which combines recordings and predefined camera movements to create professional-quality video clips at any time with the ability to add filters and bandwidth sound and Pro mode that allows you to manually adjust different parameters such as aperture, ISO and shutter speed.
The DJI has revealed that they will sell several Osmo Pocket accessories, such as adapters for external microphones, waterproof covers, Wi-Fi controls, and more.
DJI Osmo Pocket will be available from December 15 with a suggested price of US $ 349 USD.