2019 HONDA CRF250R | FULL DEVELOPMENT
2019 Honda CRF250R
Just introduced in 2018, the CRF250R has seen the GEICO Honda and TiLube Honda teams win several wins in the AMA Supercross and Arenacross respectively, while also achieving the success of the amateur national race. With more emphasis on acceleration performance, the 2019 model complements the racing potential of the company, gaining factory inspirational updates for engine, brakes and electronics. Put it together and the CRF250R quickly turns holeshots into racing victories. In fact, internal checks confirmed that the 2019 CRF250R is consistently 2 seconds faster than its predecessor, using the Honda test track rectangle, earning podium.
- The new profile profile, based on the feedback from the team at the HRC factory's MX2 Race Team, provides a powerful acceleration from the rear
- The new inlet and exhaust pipe geometry improves engine power while maintaining the high performance CRF250R
- The new 44 mm choke tube improves low-speed intake air flow compared to the previous 46 mm version to improve steering action
- Instead of using the new piston oil nozzle, five nozzle openings are used to improve the efficiency of the reciprocating choke and reduce knocking, providing precise ignition times to ensure optimal energy supply.
- The right-hand exhaust pipe is shortened by 50 mm to provide great output at high revs
- The new AC generator reduces weight and friction losses
- The Renthal Fatbar® reduces the weight of the steering system and reduces optimum comfort
- The upper triple clamp has two steering wheel seats to move the steering wheel forward and back to 26 mm, providing wheel comfort. If the holder is rotated 180 degrees, the handle can be moved additionally from the base position 10 mm, obtaining four unique unique riding points
- The new engine protector allows you to increase the air flow by improving the cooling efficiency of the engine
- Modified fork protectors offer improved coverage
- Black discs provide a strong presence on the track and beyond
- The new, lighter front brake chassis now uses a variety of diameters (30 mm and 27 mm) for powerful braking
- The revamped front brake hose has reduced expansion, with more precise braking
- The new shape of the foot egs is 20% lighter and easier to release the mud, giving the rider a great sense of confidence and confidence in all driving conditions.
Engine / drive
- High-performance, 249cc single-cylinder engine with two-body design and high speed limit for superior performance.
- A finger-grip with a diamond-like coating (DLC) increases the valve window while maintaining low engine heights
- The Downdraft Inlet layout produces high power and provides excellent throttle response, reducing resistance, thereby improving air supply efficiency.
- Double exhaust pipes provide ideal air supply efficiency
- Electric starter standard for easy and quick starting of the engine
- The easy-to-follow standard, smooth and aggressive riding modes make it easy to customize, depending on the rider's choice or course conditions.
- Selected HRC Launch Controls Provide Robust Torque For Excellent Race Performance
Chassis / Suspension
- Lightweight aluminum frame with tapered main wings provide superb reciprocating feedback.
- The low center of gravity reduces the frontal lift to a strong acceleration
- The light and compact 1.66 gallon titanium tank keeps the weight to a minimum
- The smooth body layout facilitates the movement of riders
- In-mold graphics are durable and durable to peeling caused by washing or wear
- Geomax MX3S tires that provide excellent collision and grip in different conditions