Saturday , August 24 2019
Home / canada / "Biggest misunderstanding": mother explains why she left her placenta, pliers in the park

"Biggest misunderstanding": mother explains why she left her placenta, pliers in the park

Jackie Dunham, Staff

Posted on Thursday, November 29th, 2019, at noon. 8:58 EST

Last updated Thursday, 29 November 2019, at. 10:45 EST

Mother, who leaves bloody placenta, umbilicus and tongs in Mississauga, Onta. The park, which triggered a huge police search, triggers the incident of "misunderstandings" and says that she simply returns her offspring to nature.

On Monday afternoon, the meldrists who walked with their dogs found evidence of an apparent birth of Sugar Maple Woods Park. Concerned about the safety of the mother and her baby, the Peel Regional Police carried out a large-scale search of the area and issued a statement to the public asking for information on the matter.

The next morning, Natasha Das Gupta received a call from her mother, who said to her: "I think your placenta has all the news."

The 27-year-old mother told the CP24 that she had given birth to a daughter at home in Brampton, Onta. more than a year ago. She said she kept everything from birth, including placenta and medical instruments, and kept them in the bag in her freezer.

Following her daughter's recent year, Das Gupta said she thought it was time to do something after childbirth.

"I wanted something natural to do with it," she explained. "I did not just want to throw it in the waste and not, the composting tank was not a better choice. I really wanted to do something really beautiful and calm and just put something natural back into the wild."

On Friday night, Das Gupta said she had captured a Tupperware dish containing her afterbirth from the tank and went to the nearby park.

"I went to the forest myself and I found out a good place, you know, unreliable, no one will find it, and I was Tupperware, and I stripped it off somewhere in secret and wrapped my plastic and descended to think it was," she said. .

Das Gupta said that she almost forgot about it, until Tuesday morning she received a call from her mother.

"I was like" Oh my God, "she said about her initial reaction.

Das Gupta, calling his friends and family members, said she called the police to let them know that she had a placenta, and she and her baby were fine. She said she realized that there were people who might have really been worried about him and her baby, so she decided she should call the police.

After her telephone conversation with the officer, Das Gupta said she went to the police station to testify to the camera that she would give up after childbirth and be given a DNA sample. She said she told her she could come back and do whatever she wanted.

Das Gupta called the whole experience "surreal" and said that he never imagined that something so private would become so public.

"It was like the biggest misunderstanding of my life," she said.

Source link