FPÖ Interior Minister Herbert Kickl presented his 10-point plan yesterday to drastically reduce the number of asylum applications in Austria with the lower Austrian FP adviser and fortress Gottfried Waldhäusl. Kickl Plans – Partially March 1 – Stronger:
Kickl: "return ticket instead"
Blue explained that for those who "do not need protection, tickets do not have to be, but to go back".
- AusreisezentrenAs of March, asylum seekers will be collected at such centers. Länder distribution is decreasing.
- Participation is mandatory. Asylum seekers should be provided with a "night sleep" – de facto – evening call – from 22 to 6 am, otherwise they will be deployed in remote centers with special security services.
- Return. Those who do not have a 'real chance' in the future in the area of asylum should be more encouraged to leave the country.
- 20-day process. In summary procedures, expulsion will only take 20 days instead of the previous 27 days.
- Hazard. If an asylum seeker is to be recognized by the ISIS terrorist police, the police must already introduce potential threats at the time of entry.
- Preventive detention. If this happens to Kickl, who certainly needs a constitutional amendment and, consequently, a two-thirds majority in parliament, such "culprits" should be included in "detention". It is still unclear whether it is temporary and who would actually impose it.
- Deportations. They should be accelerated.
- Violations. For some crimes, the status of asylum must be abolished.
- Complaints. Compensation is limited.
- Programs. No applications for people arriving in safe third countries.
Video on the subject
Asylum Seeker: Kickl Defends Hail
An isolated asylum camp is planned in Tyrol
In the future, asylum seekers who do not want to keep their "voluntary sleep" should remain in remote asylum centers (for example in the Fieberbrunn region in the mountains).