It's just egg shells, isn't it? To the right. But what if you want them to be creamy and fluffy? Well, there's a way to do it.
Australian and French celebrity chef Manu Feildel is a fan of many things, one of his breakfasts – and as we have now learned – egg shells.
The My kitchen rules The landlord also happens to be the Ambassador of Australian Eggs, so if someone tells you how to master a classic breakfast, it would be him.
I discovered my step-by-step – and the most common mistakes in home cooking that led to sloppy, overripe or even rubbery eggs.
He starts with two to three whole eggs with 20-30 ml of milk and a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
He then heated the middle pan with low heat, add the butter button and, when it starts foaming, pour the eggs and leave them for 60 to 90 seconds to set.
Then I carefully pull the eggs from the edges to the center of the pan – turn and grind the pan to make the snout eggs take up the available space.
"This gentle pull will make the egg ribbon," he explains.
“Remove the pan from the heat before the egg is completely set. Leave to sit for a minute or two – this will make the egg easy to cook in your warmth. ”
"To serve, place the egg soft eggs on one or two toasted sandwiches and dress with fresh herbs."
I was told that the trick was to avoid making eggs high in heat.
“Don't let your pan get too hot. If the pans are too hot, the eggs are going to cook too fast, burn, and not be beautiful and light, have a rubber texture, ”he added.
He also suggested not to rough and move the eggs too much.
"A light, lightweight movement will help the eggs stay on the lights, not spoil," he said.
“Remove them from the heat when still in a slightly damp place. The remaining heat from the pan and eggs ends with their cooking. ”
MIX THINGS UP
And if you want the kitchen to combine things, Manu suggested adding other ingredients to the egg mixture.
“For more decadent eggs, you can hold six or so eggs in a glass jar with a truffle piece. This egg will be filled with truffle, then finely grate some truffles over the eggs just before serving.
“To make cheesy eggs, pour the egg mixture into a pan and leave to cook for 60 to 90 seconds, then spread with your favorite grated cheese and continue the cooking process. Serve with hot butter and toasted ham or crisp spots.
“Add 20 ml of water and 10 ml of light soy sauce instead of milk to Asian-style eggs and finish with Japanese mayonnaise, crispy shallots and squeezing or chilli oil.
And – in the person's own words, "buono petite".
STEP BY STEP
How (My Style):
1. Pour 2-3 whole eggs with 20-30 ml milk, good pinch of sea salt and pepper
2. Heat the average baking pan in low heat, add the butter button and froth, pour the eggs and leave for 60-90 seconds to start setting
3. Gently pull the eggs from the edges to the center of the pan. Turn and tilt the pan to take up the available space for the snout eggs. This gentle pull will make the egg 'ribbon'
4. Remove the pan from the heat before the eggs are completely set. Leave them to sit for a minute or two. This will allow the eggs to gently finish cooking in their heat
5. To serve, place 1-2 plates on the sandwich and, if necessary, sprinkle with fresh herbs.