Wednesday , August 21 2019
Home / argentina / Garin's neighbor, who was hospitalized for leptospirosis, died

Garin's neighbor, who was hospitalized for leptospirosis, died



This Tuesday at late hours, Pablo Mediavilla, a 26-year-old Garinian youngster who was hospitalized for more than 15 days with a leptospirosis, a rodent-borne disease picture. Initially, it was said that Pablo might be infected with hantavirus, but ultimately this study was ruled out by the research he did.

Pablo was seriously hospitalized almost two weeks ago at the Muñíz Hospital in Buenos Aires, and finally, according to the media Pilar a DiarioOn Tuesday, January 29, he died of a leptospirosis case, which was found on January 20 after the first case of a boy being infected with hantavirus. discarded after knowing the results of the studies carried out at the Malbrán Institute.

On January 16, his case was released when it was distributed by various means that the young man who worked at the FV factory in Villa Rosa was admitted to a private clinic in Fatima with a symptom similar to that of a hantavirus. , a disease also transmitted by rodents.

He was later transferred to the Muñíz Hospital at the request of his family, who accompanied the boy during the day of the hospital, and after several days of reserved prognosis and in a serious situation, he lost his life in the last hours.


Source link