Monday , August 19 2019
Home / africa / Video footage from Zuma, Myeni and Cele to Bosasa is deleted – Citizens

Video footage from Zuma, Myeni and Cele to Bosasa is deleted – Citizens



An employee of Bosas subsidiary GTS (formerly known as Sondolo IT) announced on Thursday that an investigation commission had been seized that he was tasked with deleting videos featuring former President Jacob Zuma, together with former SAN President Duda Myen, and Bheki Cele, police minister, visiting Boss's premises.

The employee, Richard Le Roux, said, although he doesn't remember the year when he was visiting, he remembers that it was Saturday morning and that he was instructed to delete the footage in the afternoon.

Le Roux told the commission that when he returned to work for the company in 2008, he was responsible for the company's camera and video servers.

He said on several occasions that "VIP or VVIP" guests would visit the Boss's premises, whether he would be the manager, Gavin Watson, or his former COO, Angelo Agrizzi, who would delete the material.

He said he had never had the opportunity to view video footage to identify VIPs or VIPs, but at one time he could identify Zumu, Meni and Celi as guests.

This week's picture, probably from 2015, when Myeni and Zuma met with Bosasa leaders, commented on social media.

READ MORE: Dudu Myeni and Zuma's photo with Gavin Watson makes fun

The testimony of Le Roux continues:

Le Roux is expected to show Bosasa's "special projects" that included the maintenance and installation of CCTV cameras and pool pumps, to name a few, government and ANC officials.

At the beginning of this week, Agrizzi told the commission that ministers could ask Boss to meet their needs in a dedicated project team for free.

The former COO said that the team existed since 2013 and that "the state never paid the bill" and the company deducted the costs as operating costs.

Download the Citizen app for more news iOS and Android.


Source link